The Indochine Classic Cruises will lead you to the places in Lan Ha Bay which still remains in pristine, untouched surroundings offering the same beauty and spectacular scenery without the crowds
- Seeing several traditional floating villages
- Kayaking, swimming and fishing in local surroundings
- Biking in Viet Hai Village
- Fresh seafood and traditional Vietnamese cuisine
- Friendly staff who are there to ensure your cruise is enjoyable
Hanoi transfer to Cat Ba, Lan Ha Bay, Kayaking, Swimming
8:00: Pick up at hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Cat Ba island
12:00: Pick-up at Beo Tourist Wharf, Cat Ba island. Embark the private junk with friendly greetings by the crews and enjoy the welcome drink.
12:15: Check-in and start cruising to visit Lan Ha Bay. The junk firstly cruises through a busy fishing village.Lunch is served while you are gently winding through the beautiful landscape of Lan Ha.
After lunch, you will arrive Vung Kiem Lam area where you will get off the boat for padding your kayaks through tunnel-like caves and discover the hidden lakes and swimming off your kayak. In this area, if you are lucky enough, you may witness some normal monkeys or other type, called Cat Ba langur (primate species).
Get back on your boat and carry on the cruise to Tra Bau area. This is a remote corner of the World Heritage.
Get the anchor dropped as you are spending the night here.
Take more swim of the boat or just relax on the open deck while waiting for your fresh dinner. Overnight on board.
Day 02: Lan Ha Bay, Viet Hai Village Exploring
Wake up early for the sunrise and fresh air from the top deck if you wish otherwise you are able to remain on bed until breakfast time (around 8:00AM).
After breakfast, continue on cruising Halong Bay to Rang Dua area and Ngon Tay Islet.
Turning backward to Lan Ha Bay for the rest of the morning cruise. The boat will stop by Ba Trai Dao beaches for you to take the swim of day before lunch.
In the afternoon, transfer to Viet Hai dock where you will embark on a scenic cycling ride into a part of the national park, visit Viet Hai village, the only one community allowed to stay in the park area. Get some local interactions with the assistance of your guide and learn about the local life.
Ride back to the boat and head to the night place in Lan Ha Bay. Dinner and overnight on boat.
Day 03: Lan Ha bay - Catba island - Hanoi
Lan Ha Bay, Monkey Island, transfer to Hanoi
This morning, after the breakfast. The junk will meandering in between the sheer cliffs toward Monkey Island whose beach is sandy and ideal for the last swim. Here, the guide will hike you up to a viewpoint on the mountain where you can get a beautiful bird-view from the high.
Get back on boat and get ready for the brunch. Check out of your cabin (10:00 AM) on the way back to Beo Wharf.
11:30: Disembarkation at Ben Beo Wharf and transfer back to Hanoi. Ends services.
- English speaking tour guide following itinerary
- All entrance fees and tickets mention on itinerary
- Meal: Breakfast: 02, Lunch: 03, Dinner: 02
- Kayak: Lan Ha bay
- Entertainment / Show: Beach swimming
- 01 bottle of water per pax per day
- Service charges and Taxes
- International flight from/to your country
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping and Gratuities
- Other not mentioned in the program
- Children under 3 years old: Free of charge
- Children from 3 to 5 years old: Charge for meals
- Children from 6 to 11 years old: Charge 75% adult rate