Hanoi to Lan Ha bay
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS Package
Just feel free to tell us your flight number and we will be waiting to take you to the marvelous Halong Bay. Our new package Hanoi to Halong bay is a smooth combination between excellent Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and Blue Swimmer Adventures. Get friendly Pick-up from Hanoi airport, pamper yourselves in an elegant hotel in the heart of the city center and Sail with tranquil sound of Lan Ha Bay wind and water… (the pickup service is not included in our package, please contact our travel consultant for the best rate of this service)
Selected Hotels are stylish business ones reflecting a typical old quarter Hanoi building with its Asian Art Deco. The hotel location is so ideal which offers easy access to most famous tourist attractions of Hanoi.
- One night in the deluxe cabin of BSA boats
- One night in the superior or deluxe room with great city view and Buffet Breakfast
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Lan Ha Bay.
- Kayaking around Karst Mountain.
- Visit Hang Vem floating fishing village by local boat and observe the daily lives of the locals.
- Explore the Dark and Bright Cave or Tay Keo Cave
Day 01: Hanoi airport – Hanoi City centre
Pick up at Noi Bai airport and drive to your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Free day at leisure to discover Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam.
Day 02: Halong cruise port – Lan Ha bay – Dark and Bright cave
07.45 – 08.15: Our vans pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter. You will reach Halong cruise port at about 12.00. You will then check in onboard, meet the crew and enjoy a welcome drink while listening to a cruise briefing presented by the tour guide.
13.30: Have lunch while cruising to the magnificent Lan Ha Bay and admire the fascinating formations on the way. Or you can take a nap in your cabin before exploring the well-hidden Dark and Bright Cave. After that, you will have free time to yourself on the beach, swim or paddle kayaks around the wild and private Ba Trai Dao Island.
Cruise back to Van Boi area to relax, enjoy fresh air on the sundeck, and have dinner at about 19:00. You will stay overnight on the bay.
Day 03: Hang Vem fishing village – Beo cruise port
07.30: Start the day with the amazing view of Halong Bay and a cup of tea or coffee, and then have breakfast with “phở” or toasted bread onboard. After that, the cruise moves to Hang Vem fishing village to meet the local people. Right there, you can try the rustic boat rowed by local villagers. They will take you around the floating village to know more about their daily lives and visit their fish farms.
At the end of the morning, the cruise takes you back to the cruise port while an a la carte lunch is served onboard. Check out of your cabin at 10:00 a.m.
12.00: Disembark and reach the land. Arrive in Hanoi and tour ends at about 5:00 pm.
- All land transportation Hanoi - Catba island - Hanoi
- Welcome drink
- Deluxe en-suited cabin on board with A/C, hot water
- Deluxe hotel room with city view
- All meals on boat
- Hotel Buffet Breakfast
- Tea & coffee free
- Guide on board
- Sea kayaking
- Airport transfer to and from hotel
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks as not mentioned
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- All services not clearly included