Geologically, Lan Ha is an extension of Halong Bay but sits in a different province. Around 200 species of fish, 500 species of mollusc, 400 species of arthropod (prawns, crabs) and numerous hard and soft corals live in the waters here, while larger marine animals in the area include seals and three species of dolphin. The bay's admission fee is normally incorporated into the cost of tours.
- 08:00 : Pick up at BSA office or your hotel in Catba town. Transfer by bus to Beo habour.
- 08:15 : check in on boat and ride through Cai Beo fishing village - the largest and most traditional fishing village in the north of Vietnam
- 09:00 : Monkey Island: you are there for one hour to see monkeys, walk along the beach, and trek to the highest point to see the 360 views of the beautiful bay. (closed-toe shoes advised)
- 10:30: Boat ride through Ha Long Bay to the floating village. Kayak through rock archways and water caves.
- Lunch is provided on the boat where you will get to try some local dishes. Refreshments are available for purchase.
- After lunch, our captain will choose the best area to anchor. You will have time to relax on the dock, jump from the top of the boat, or swimming in Ba Trai Dao Beach. Snorkeling is optional.
16:45 - 17:15 : Return to Cat Ba Town, bus will drop you off at your hotel.
A beautiful tour of everything Cat Ba's National Park has to offer.
Your day will start with a boat ride through Lan Ha bay, dropping you off at Viet Hai harbour. Once off the boat, bicycles will be provided to ride from Viet Hai to a quiet village. Guests will then park their bicycles and proceed to trek up to the top of the beautiful mountain, taking approximately 1.5 hours.
Views from the top are second to none, consisting of Lan Ha bay, Ha Long bay, National Park and Ha long city.
Guests will then proceed back to the boat where a locally sourced lunch will be provided. After enjoying lunch, guests will then be taken kayaking through amazing Lan Ha bay to see local fisherman and scenery. Return to the harbour around 15h30. End of our service
For a group tour; We will start at 8:00 am from our office at:
Blue Swimmer Adventures
Address: 237 Cái Bèo, Cat Ba, Vietnam
Local contact: + 84 - 912 555 208 / 915 063 737 (Whatsapp)