Highlights of the kayaking Adventure:
- Exploring a labyrinth of limestone cliffs that rise out of the sea
- Paddling through mystical caves to discover deserted lagoons, floating hamlets and beautiful sandy beaches
- Kayaking to untouched parts of the bay to experience new interesting feelings
- Swimming and relaxing on secluded beaches in World Natural Heritage.
Day 01: Cat Ba Bay – Lan Ha Bay (Lunch included)
Please come when you are ready, our staff meets you at our office at 237 Cai Beo street
Cat Ba Town and we will take you to Ben Beo pier.
We will set you up with the Kayak and safety gear and transfer you to Lan Ha Bay
Return by Sun Set at set point as instructed by our staff. Please contact us via our WhatsApp: + 84 912 555 208 for instant support
Suggestions on what to bring with you:
- Strong plastic bags for packing personal gear.
- Polypro underwear is best with warm fleece top. Long sleeved shirts are a good idea for summer when the sun is very strong. Avoid cotton T’s when possible.
- Sun hat, Sunscreen & Sunglasses.
- Insect Repellent/ Mosquito spray.
- Rain coat / towels
- Light walking water shoes/ sandals.
- Water bottles/drinks
- Warm clothes to change into after paddling including.
- Trousers, long sleeve top and fleece top, socks.
Double Kayak Price: Per day
- Please always wear lifejackets during kayaking to keep your expedition safety
- Kayaking is not permitted from the Beo habour… so we must use a local water taxi to transfer you to and from the Bay. That's why the price for kayak hire are bit higher.
- Please contact us for hire more than 2 kayaks and up for big discount!